Friday, January 19, 2007

my suitcases are unpacked (uh . . . well mostly) and I'm back into Spanish housewife cleaning mode. look at my new cleaning tool:


(it's a broom, and it can be washed!) I saw it at my friend Marian's (Marian is balanced home keeper - - not too obsessive) house and asked her how she liked it - - she said she loves it. and then my friend Jeru (a bit more of the obsessive peruasion) said that she has one too, and that she's had it for the past eight years! maybe this is the cleaning tool that will make my house sparkle . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it interesting how a new tool can give us motivation? I too need to get busy cleaning. We are still waiting the arrival of Baby DS; we are scheduled for an induction on Weds. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

could i get one here in the us?

cat