Sunday, July 16, 2006

Joshua preached today (man! God has certainly gifted my husband!) ; he is doing Hebrews in five weeks - - today was the second. We invited Dioni and Charo to come over after the service for lunch; I have decided that we need to do this more often; it seems to be a particularly good setting for meaningful conversation. It's tricky (probably there in the states just as just as much as it is here in Spain!) - - figuring out what meals can be prepared ahead of time or quickly AND that will fit within the Spanish tastes! It is worth it though. We had a good time with Dioni and Charo; Charo gave me high marks on the meal, and she is always my pickiest audience . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear what you come up with for meals. I have a crockpot recipe book that has a few good choices, I've tried Chili for Sundays. Are there big no-nos in the Spanish diet?