Tuesday, October 06, 2009

babies everywhere, all over the world, speak the same language.


and on a completely unrelated note . . . .
Imagine that you made a dinner appointment with some terribly important person - - the most important person alive, in fact. And throughout the dinner, you kept popping out for a smoke, and then to check your facebook on your blackberry, and then you text you mom . . . .

sometimes I feel like that when I pray.

but what I want is this:
to continue steadfastly in prayer
being watchful in it
with thanksgiving.
(Colossians 4:2)

2 comments:

gutmanfam said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!

And thanks for the perspective on prayer. I needed that.

Heather Pelczar said...

Me too!!!! Let's pray for each other in between baby calls and other things while we learn to pray more deeply and continually. I have been struggling with prayer in very similar ways lately.